Munimax is manufacturer of various types of evaporators depending on the customers’ product such as Falling Film Evaporator, Rising Film Evaporator and Force Circulation Evaporator. With a vast process experience in Design, Engineering and Process Integration, unparalleled fabrication facilities, we offer Falling Film Evaporator, the best kind of Evaporator, which we recommend for a crucial equipment of the plant as it is highly useful for reducing the steam consumption. The offered product is developed and designed using the most recent technology under vigilance of qualified experts.
The Falling Film Evaporators can be operated with very low temperature differences between the heating media and the boiling liquid, and they also have very short product contact times, typically just a few seconds per pass. These characteristics make the falling film evaporator particularly suitable for heat-sensitive products, and it is today the most frequently used type of evaporator.
- The liquid feed enters at top, get distributed uniformly in tube bundle by a distributor.
- The feed flows downwards along the tube walls as a film. It receives the heat from the heating media on the shell side.
- Separate the vapor vs. liquid and the concentrated liquid is collected at the bottom or transferred to the next stage.
- The falling film evaporator can be single effect or multiple effects depending on your requirement for steam economy
Its outstanding advantage lies in the point that it can fulfill the continuous operation and low temperature concentration of multi-solution. It saves energy and time with low loss and maximize remain the material’s color, fragrance and favor. It can satisfy the continuous production requirements.
- High heat transfer coefficients
- Ideal for clear, heat sensitive, foaming and corrosive solution
- Short residence time on the heat transfer
- High evaporation ratios
- Multiple effects for high steam economy
- Materials under food grade
- Automatic control system
- Easy maintenance
Visit www.muninmax.co.th for more information.